Friday, August 7, 2015

I am a dreamer...

ARe you a dreamer?  Do you have a passion you think about every day?
Do you constantly think and hope for things, trying to make the world a better place, make someone smile, doing what you love every day?
     If yes,
 then you are a dreamer

I am a dreamer too!

I know God has a plan for you and for me, and I pray that you hold on
~to your dreams
~to your hopes
~to your passions

Find strength in our Father who made us and loves us.  Find strength to keep going even when someone says
~no
~you can't
~you're not good enough

YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!
God says so!

~God bless you~

Isaiah 40:31
"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment