Sunday, August 28, 2016

Encouraging Words From Friends

I'm starting a new page to this blog...
  Encouragement and Blessings From Friends


From time to time, I will be posting words of love from great friends.  I often read their Facebook or Instagram posts and feel inspired and encouraged.  So I asked if I could share these words with you.  :)

Here's the first post, from my sweet friend Amy Craig...

Encouraging Words From Friends
~

Post #1 "Words Can Heal, Help, or Hurt"
August 28th, 2016 by Amy Craig
   ~  Amy Craig Photography  ~

I've been a photographer since 2008. I can't tell you that I've never had a bad session, because I have. But I was thinking on my ride home from my session this evening just how second nature shooting is to me now. I really don't have to think about it. I used to struggle with shooting in manual in the beginning. I was constantly thinking about settings. Until I was fully knowledgeable. But now it's like breathing. We don't think about it. We just do it. A few days ago I was texting with a fellow artist. She was asking me advice on something and I simply said "Create". Just one word. Today she sent me her creation and it was awesome!!
So photography and my "create" texting conversation has me pondering two things. One, is just how powerful knowledge is. And two, just how powerful our words are.


1) If you're struggling in understanding something, anything, educate your self.
2) Take a few minutes to think about the words that come out of your mouth or flow through your fingers as you text.
Your life can change when you have deeper understanding.


And, your words can heal, help or hurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment