Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Quote of the Day

Hello! 
   It's a beautiful morning in the Laurel Highlands.  I have two new inspirational quotes for you. 

   I love creating quotes, with the hopes that it will help people.  I know how much they have helped me this past year.  It seemed like all I could do some days was search Pinterest for helpful words of encouragement. 

We have had some major life changes happening again and I really feel God moving.  I'm so grateful for all that is going.  ~Still so very much to pray for, as there is with all of us humans. 
   We all have struggles and most of our close friends and family don't have a clue what is going on inside hearts and minds.   I always turn to the quotes about being kind to everyone, "because you don't know the battle they are facing."  That is soooooo true and something that needs to be remembered daily. 

Quote of the day...

bonus quote...
   Photos and sayings by me S.E.

Have a blessed day and remember to be kind.  It really is the best way to witness, especially to a gentle soul. 

Sweetly,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment